![]() |
| cover Gallery July 1995. |
Jasmine appeared in a very hot photo shoot for Gallery magazine in July 1995.
She wears a sexy lingerie that she removes in each photo, playing as usual in her very erotic and sensual.
The text that accompanies the images reads as follows;
"WOULD YOU BELIEVE I used to be
so shy that I wouldn´t change into a
bathing suit in front of my girlfriends?"
asks Jasmine. "Then, one day my best
friend said to me, ´Jasmine, you have a
great body. why hide it?´
"She worked for a photographer
and wasn´t shy about stripping. She
took me under her wing. Ever since,
I´vr been taking off my clothes in
public-and loving it."
The 25-year-old beauty from hawaii admits that she always
thought of herself as being an exhibitionist,
but didn´t know what to do about it.
but when her girlfriend encouraged
her to bare it all, she knew what she had to do.
"Once I told her that I was excited about uncovering
myself in front of people, she came up whith a lo of naughty
suggestions," says Jasmine as she reveals her 40D-25-33 body.
"Now, I work as a nude model for photographers and artists,
and I´ve even done some bachelor parties.
"I probably spend more time naked than dressed," she smiles.
"What a kick."
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6j6484vnvo2i2f/8.rar/file
DOWNLOAD GALLERY
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6j6484vnvo2i2f/8.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6j6484vnvo2i2f/8.rar/filehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/i6j6484vnvo2i2f/8.rar/file





No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario